Assistant Professor on Contract | M.S.c, PhD (Submitted), MPhil
Ph.D. in Zoology Zoology, Central University of Kerala (2014-2021, Thesis submitted)
MPhil. in Animal Taxonomy, Central University of Kerala (2012-2014)
MSc. in Animal Science, Central University of Kerala (2010-2012)
BSc. in Zoology, Government College Kasaragod (2007-2010)
• G. Asha, K. Manoj, P.P. Megha, Palatty Allesh Sinu (2021) Spatiotemporal effects on dung beetle activities in a tropical lowland: effect of habitat, season, and diel periods. Scientific Reports. 11:17398.
• G. Asha, K.K. Navya, T.P. Rajesh, Palatty Allesh Sinu (2021) Roller dung beetles of dung piles suggest habitats are alike, but that of guarding pitfall traps suggest habitat are different. Journal of Tropical Ecology. 37: 209-213.
• G. Asha and Palatty Allesh Sinu (2020) DNA barcode and phylogenetic analysis of dung beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) from the Western Ghats biodiversity hotspot, India. International Journal of Tropical Insect Science. 41: 119-1425
• Sangeetha Varma, T. P. Rajesh, K. Manoj, G. Asha, T. Jobiraj and Palatty Allesh Sinu (2020) Nectar robbers deter legitimate pollinators by mutilating flowers. Oikos. 129: 868-878.
• Poovoli Amina, Keloth Rajmohana, K. P. Dinesh, G. Asha, Palatty Allesh Sinu and Jobin Mathew (2019) Two new species of an Indian endemic genus Krishnacapritermes Chhotani (Isoptera: Termitidae) from the Kerala part of the Western Ghats, India. Oriental Insects. 54: 496-513.
• Kambli S., Aiswarya, M. S., Manoj, K., Sangeetha Varma, Asha, G., Rajesh, T. P., and Sinu, P.A. (2017) Leaf foraging sources of leafcutter bees in a tropical environment: implications for conservation. Apidologie 48: 473-482.
• P.A.Sinu., Sangeetha Varma, U Prashanth Ballullaya, G Asha, Prabitha Mohan (2016) Natural History and behavioural ecology of bees. In Mutualistic Interactions between flowering plants and Animals. In Mutualistic Interactions between flowering plants and Animals. Manipal University Press, Manipal, Karnataka. 50-70.