All candidates who seek admission to UG programmes of Govt College Kasaragod should compulsorily register online through Kannur University Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
1. 4 Passport Size Photos
2. Printout of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
3. Latest Allotment Memo.
4. Printout of registration fee & university fee remitted by the candidate.
5. Original mark lists of the qualifying examination.
6. Certificate to prove date of birth.
7. TC from the Institution last attended.
8. Course & Conduct Certificate.
9. Original Community/Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
10. Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category certificate /The Income and Assets certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) from village officer as per the format given in the university prospectus.
11. Non creamy layer certificate of Kerala government in the case of SEBC candidates issued for educational purpose.
12. Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
13. Recognition certificate from the University of Kannur in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, NIOS, Kerala Literacy Mission, CBSE, CISCE and State/Central Equivalent.
14. Any document to prove Nativity.
15. Disability certificate from District medical board for PWBD candidates.
16. Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
17. Aaddhar card.
1. Take 5 set of copies of all the documents and keep for your future use.
2. For the certificates such as community, Income, Non creamy layer the period of validity exists. So make sure that your certificates are valid.
3. Keep a copy of the application form and allotment memo for future use.
• Only one parent is allowed to accompany a student inside the college campus for admission process.
• Maintain 2 metres social distancing.
Dr Nidhin Paul
Mon – Sat 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.